Sunday, May 16, 2004

Done Working

I finished my last day of work on Friday. This leaves me two weeks to prepare everything I need. I bought two very important things on EBAY today:
1) An MP3 CD player
2) Travel Speakers
I cant imagine going anywhere without my music, so I got what I needed to last me 2 years in Africa. Now I just hope it doesnt break, get stolen, or lost.

I find it hard to believe that in 3 weeks I will be on African soil. I still cant picture myself there. I guess it all still hasnt quite set in yet. Once I actually start packing and saying goodbye, it will all hit me. Thats what happened back in February when I was supposed to leave for Haiti. We'll see.

I'm trying to enjoy as much American culture as I possibly can before I leave. Tomorrow I head to Coors Field for a Rockies game, it doesnt get more American than that!

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2004 at 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup allen its mike, stoked to see your new site lookin good.

I hope you got one of those crazy all in one universal adapters - better keep the ipod fully charged :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home